Vacancy: Propertyserve UK Works Co-ordinator Role
Position: Monday - Friday : 00.00 – 06:00
We have a position available within our fast growing, dynamic helpdesk team for an out of hours role.
Location: Winchmore Hill, Amersham, HP7 0PQ.
Salary – 20K pro rota
Holiday: 20 days per annum (pro rata)
Before role commences there will be a period of circa 3-4 weeks where the employee will be required to attend during normal working hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm for training and to be integrated into the company, understand process’ and procedures.
The employee will be required to attend HO in normal day working hours for adhoc training and reviews.
What does it involve?
Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager & Team Leaders for the Helpdesk teams.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Taking incoming client & supplier calls within target.
- Taking incoming tenant calls relating to any aspect of the Property.
- Logging new works orders with key suppliers, verbally & via Propertyserve bespoke web system.
- Liaising with client & supplier to ensure completion within SLA.
- Updating and communicating with the client to ensure they are updated promptly and efficiently through to completion of the job.
- Keep the PS system updated at each stage of a purchase order, working closely with key assigned suppliers or regions to ensure KPI’s are hit.
- Providing a thorough and full hand over to the Helpdesk Operative taking over the shift on anything left to be picked up.
- Ensure Risk Assessments and Method Statements are returned where required and approved by the client before attendance to the job.
- Reporting complaints to the Helpdesk Manager to be picked up the following day.
- Managing and monitoring the Homepage on the Propertyserve Portal, logging new instructions raised, checking quotations submitted and picking up all messages.
- Managing and monitoring the various client email box’s and dealing with any emails sent across to this mailbox.
- Completing Job and quote chases for all active jobs and quotes and recording this.
- Ad hoc data entry admin work sent across by the Helpdesk Manager to action.
- Report errors on the PS system to Helpdesk Manager.
- Report mistakes to the Helpdesk Manager quickly to ensure resolution.
- Report poor performance of the contractor to the Helpdesk Manager and Operations Manager.
- Provide recommendations of improvements to the PS system or otherwise to the Helpdesk Manager
Who are we looking for?
We need our employees to display excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
We’re looking for people with:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Self motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a small team
- Able to work alone when needed
- Posses the ability to remain calm under pressure & not react adversely to customer or suppliers.
- Excellent command of the English language written & verbal.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office – particularly outlook, word & excel.