Vacancy: Propertyserve UK Works Co-ordinator Role
Position: UK Works Co-ordinator Role
We have a position available within our fast growing, dynamic helpdesk team.
Monday - Friday : 8am-4pm, 9am -5pm or 9.30–5.30pm
Based at our Head Office in Amersham.
We are recruiting for a full time permanent Works Co-ordinator role which has become available within our fast growing, dynamic helpdesk team. The hours would be Monday – Friday subject to a rota of shifts to ensure the helpdesk is fully covered at all times. These shifts are generally 8am-4pm, 9am -5pm or 9.30–5.30pm, with one night shift every fortnight.
Salary – £18K – 20K dependent upon experience
Holiday 20 days – per annum
Responsible for assigned tasks as part of a Helpdesk Team and reporting to Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Taking incoming client & supplier calls within target.
- Taking incoming tenant calls relating to any aspect of the Property.
- Logging new works orders with key suppliers, verbally, via Propertyserve bespoke web system alongside any other additional client programmes utilised.
- Managing the Propertyserve bespoke system throughout the day
- Liaising with client & supplier to ensure completion within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Working closely with key assigned suppliers or regions to ensure KPI’s are hit.
- Resolving emails that come into the designated Propertyserve email account to ensure KPI’s are met and all parties are updated
- Managing the emergencies reactive jobs that are logged daily to ensure SLA’s are met and all parties are updated
- Possible vetting of the quoted planned works for the client to ensure all details are correct
There is an on call element to the role which is a Saturday or Sunday from 6pm-8am the following day which is based at home where the operator takes emergency helpdesk calls and logs these throughout their shift. They are provided a laptop and phone and they need to be at home for the duration of their shift taking and logging emergency calls. This is paid additional to the salary at £150 and is on a rota basis with the rest of the Helpdesk.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a small team
- Good attention to detail
- Possess the ability to remain calm under pressure & not react adversely to customer or suppliers.
- Excellent command of the English language written & verbal.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office – particularly outlook, word & excel.
- Experience of web based management systems.
- Experience in a commercial property management environment/Facilities Management or building/construction environment.