Vacancy – HR Manager
Position: HR Manager
We are recruiting for full-time HR Manager at our offices in Amersham, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Hours 9.00 - 17.30
Salary on Application
Delivering a comprehensive HR service across the Group, to include
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Maintaining and updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Issuing offer letters, contracts, taking up references and right to work for all new recruits
- Carrying out new starter inductions.
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; advising managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Employee relations, including managing absence, investigations, disciplinaries, grievances and sickness and also training managers to deal with these areas.
- Performance management and appraisals.
- Maintaining, updating and communicating changes regarding the Group staff handbook and of HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records electronically.
- Maintaining up to date records for all Group Holiday and Sickness and analysing for feedback using time-tastic app.
- Family leave consultation and reporting.
- Advise and consult on TUPE related matters as and when they arise on new contract tenders or awards.
Previous experience required
- CIPD qualified
- Proven HR experience of three to five years is expected.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills are required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of employment legislation and its application.
- The HR manager should be a proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.