Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Position: Part Time - 20 hours per week
Reporting to Team Leader & Head of Accounts. Working in a team of 13.
Main duties will include –
- Receive & upload all incoming invoices to the Propertyserve system for approval by client
- Liaise with contractors regarding incorrect billing
- Liaise with contractors regarding statements – payment of invoices
- Work with the accounts team to produce reports
- Work with the query team to resolve disputed invoices – providing information on queries
- Work with Head of Client Accounts to ensure all tasks are complete in a timely fashion
Essential Skills –
- Good work ethic, able to concentrate on a single task for a period of time.
- Excellent numeracy skills. Maths GCSE A- C
- Self motivated with the ability to work on instruction from a team leader.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of computer based software (Microsoft word/excel & outlook)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Educated to a A level or equivalent
- Good command of the English language
Desirable Skills –
- Previous office experience
- Property or maintenance industry experience
To apply, please ensure your CV and cover letter are submitted directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.