Vacancy: Part-Time Accounts Assistant
Position: Monday - Friday : Part-Time
Reporting to the Team Leader and Head of Client Accounts. Working within a team of 10.
Propertyserve UK Supports commercial landlords and managing agents that own or manage properties throughout the UK. The company helps to remove the logistical issues and risks associated with maintaining the fabric of the building, using sustainable procurement methods. It also focuses on making costs transparent, whilst reducing the risks associated with CIS, health & safety and debt liability to the landlord.
Handling all liaisons between contractors, facilities managers and tenants for maintenance issues, Propertyserve UK aims to offer a cost and time effective service for all parties. The company provides on-going supplier management- greatly reducing the risk to property owner.
Salary – £9,000 per annum
Holiday 20 days – per annum
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Receiving post daily, open, date stamp, scan & distribute
- Upload all incoming invoices to the Propertyserve system for approval
Manage client master lists
- Review all older and higher value items to ensure they are on our system and report back to contractor
Ad hoc tasks
- Contractor phone calls
- Liaising with Facility Managers
- Chasing for approvals
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Good work ethic, able to concentrate on a single task for a period of time
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good understanding of Excel and Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on instruction and as part of a team
- Previous office experience
- Property or maintenance industry experience