Vacancy: Propertyserve UK Works Co-ordinator Role
Position: UK Works Co-ordinator Role
Propertyserve (PS) procure, manage and deliver strategic facilities support services to commercial property in the UK.
Our services reduce operational financial and health and safety risk for clients.
Working with ambitious companies that want to improve their properties and maximise tenant satisfaction and occupancy levels. Propertyserve is the partner of choice for the UK property sector. We pride ourselves on taking responsibility, being pro-active in our approach and developing effective business partnerships with our clients ensuring we deliver a top-class service.
The Propertyserve system and service is designed specifically with asset and property management in mind and has successfully been utilised across a number of varying property portfolios including offices, shopping centres, industrial/retail parks and retail outlets.
We have a position available within our fast growing, dynamic helpdesk team.
Monday - Friday : 7am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm or 9.30 – 5.30pm
Based at our Head Office in Amersham.
We are recruiting for a full time permanent Works Co-ordinator role which has become available within our fast growing, dynamic helpdesk team. The hours would be Monday – Friday subject to a rota of shifts to ensure the helpdesk is fully covered at all times. These shifts are generally 8am-4pm, 9am -5pm or 9.30–5.30pm, with one night shift every fortnight.
Salary – £18K – 20K dependent upon experience
Holiday 20 days – per annum
Responsible for assigned tasks as part of a Helpdesk Team and reporting to Team Leader.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Taking incoming client & supplier calls within target.
- Taking incoming tenant calls relating to any aspect of the Property.
- Logging new works orders with key suppliers, verbally, via Propertyserve bespoke web system alongside any other additional client programmes utilised.
- Managing the Propertyserve bespoke system throughout the day
- Liaising with client & supplier to ensure completion within Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Working closely with key assigned suppliers or regions to ensure KPI’s are hit.
- Resolving emails that come into the designated Propertyserve email account to ensure KPI’s are met and all parties are updated
- Managing the emergencies reactive jobs that are logged daily to ensure SLA’s are met and all parties are updated
- Possible vetting of the quoted planned works for the client to ensure all details are correct
There is an on call element to the role which is a Saturday or Sunday from 6pm-8am the following day which is based at home where the operator takes emergency helpdesk calls and logs these throughout their shift. They are provided a laptop and phone and they need to be at home for the duration of their shift taking and logging emergency calls. This is paid additional to the salary at £150 and is on a rota basis with the rest of the Helpdesk.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Able to work well as part of a small team
- Good attention to detail
- Possess the ability to remain calm under pressure & not react adversely to customer or suppliers.
- Excellent command of the English language written & verbal.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office – particularly outlook, word & excel.
- Experience of web based management systems.
- Experience in a commercial property management environment/Facilities Management or building/construction environment.