Vacancy: Propertyserve UK Works Co-ordinator Role Out of Hours
Position: UK Works Co-ordinator Role - Out of Hours
Role: To play your part in delivering fantastic customer service to our internal and external customers that use the 24/7 helpdesk service, working alongside one other Coordinator.
Report to: Melanie Moore – Helpdesk Manager
Location and Hours: The role is based at Propertyserve’s Head Office in Amersham, Monday to Friday 16:00 – 23:00, 30 hours per week.
Salary: £21,000 p.a
- To take incoming calls from clients and suppliers within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Logging new works orders with key suppliers, verbally and via Propertyserve bespoke web-based system alongside any other additional client programmes utilised.
- Acting upon emails that come into the designated Propertyserve email account to ensure KPI’s are met and all parties are updated
- Managing the emergency reactive jobs that are logged daily to ensure SLA’s are met and all parties are updated
- Chasing open jobs and quotes to completion where possible
- Data entry of supplier invoices
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- The enthusiasm to learn and self-teach to understand common issues and operational processes
- Experience in receiving and processing/resolving calls from inception through to completion
- Able to build and maintain relationships not only within Propertyserve but with all suppliers/contractors and clients at all management levels
- A good team player with a desire to succeed in both common and individual goals
- Much of this role involves speaking to clients and suppliers on the phone, therefore excellent communication, interpersonal skills & telephone manner is key
- Effective problem solving & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Possess the ability to remain calm under pressure & not react adversely to customers or suppliers
- Excellent command of the English language written & verbal
- Experience in using Microsoft Office – particularly outlook, word & excel
- Experience of web-based management systems.
- Experience in a commercial property management environment/Facilities Management or building/construction environment.